Oxygen Systems & Equipment Cleaning
Oxygen systems require scrupulous cleaning before, during, and after installation. We can quote to pre-clean pipe and fittings based on footage, diameter, or quantity of fittings. Our cleaning processes meet strict specifications for material used in oxygen enriched environments and our mobile equipment can provide the final cleaning that ensures your system is safe to operate.
Oxygen Systems & Equipment Cleaning Capabilities
- Industrial oxygen systems operate in harsh and often dirty environments but must be cleaned and maintained to perform properly. Concord Industrial has the experience and equipment to safely provide cleaning services that fit with your schedule and budget.
- Proper cleaning of material used in oxygen enriched environments is essential for safe operations.
- Industry Standards/Specifications
- CGA G4.1 ; ASTM G-93 ; Praxair GS-38
- Equipment Used
- We have mobile pump equipment to clean systems in place including the capability to produce high purity water on site for final rinsing. We can also clean material in our shop with powerful ultrasonic tanks. All material cleaned in our shop is bagged and packaged to arrive sealed at your jobsite until ready for installation.